Search found 1814 matches

by Winterhawk99
Fri Oct 09, 2026 2:45 am
Forum: PC Stories
Topic: Eibhlin: The Locket
Replies: 37
Views: 38261

Re: Eibhlin: The Locket

Belara looks over at the speaker, “Time is of essence, Eihblin. A dozen will die if you do not get there in time. Eihblin closes her eyes in a wince. Belara suggest, “Use Faelehion.” Eihblin looks in the direction of Faelehion’s tree. “No, I will not do that to him again. She then sets her eyes on t...
by Winterhawk99
Thu Oct 08, 2026 7:40 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: In the news today
Replies: 0
Views: 33

In the news today

Hi everyone, I've been working on children of hell 4 for the last few days. I did an update on Arelush's thread. Great people at the City of Arabel by the way. I pretty much put that in my latest review. As I said I'm working on Children of Hell 4. It is a bit difficult because there are 3 previous ...
by Winterhawk99
Wed Oct 07, 2026 12:44 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Scribd
Replies: 1
Views: 1153

Re: Scribd

I have a little more information on this. I found my books showing up again through Google. My work computer wouldn't let me access the Scribd pages because of a security/certificate problem, so I pulled the site up on my phone. A couple of hours later, I couldn't find my books on Scribd anymore. Go...
by Winterhawk99
Tue Oct 06, 2026 2:49 am
Forum: PC Stories
Topic: Arelush's Journal
Replies: 74
Views: 134410

Re: Arelush's Journal

Hello Journal. Is once again Arelush. Hi Arrilan.Yes, I know you read journal after come home too. Fawn may have translate she know hieroglyphs. Was in town sometimes over 4 days. Sometimes not. Was not much going on. Do escort for girl aways gets sick. I start think is ploy for adventurers do her j...
by Winterhawk99
Sun Oct 04, 2026 6:50 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: New Milestone
Replies: 0
Views: 61

New Milestone

I see I hit a new milestone this morning. After many years of writing, my top 5 stories hit a million read. Thank you all for reading them. I never thought so many would read my stories. Thank you all. Here are those top 5. 1. Children of Hell I: 233,810 Novel 2. Kozakura Campaign: 225,710 3. Childr...
by Winterhawk99
Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:29 pm
Forum: Fantasy Books for download
Topic: A Field of Lilies
Replies: 10
Views: 11276

Re: A Field of Lilies

I bought 18 authors copies of the book recently. I sold a few and then gave the rest away to friends and family. I still have to get two signed copies to Paulo Zoli and my old secretary at Krieghoff. Her name is Janine. She's a sweety and still working over there in Ottsville pa. I also use her name...
by Winterhawk99
Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:41 am
Forum: General Lore
Topic: The Irda (The High Ogres of Krynn)
Replies: 10
Views: 469

Re: The Irda (The High Ogres of Krynn)

Physical descriptions Irda as I said are extraordinarily beautiful. I have often said that in their natural forms the females have a form and face and elven princess would die for. That’s just how beautiful they are. The men are exceedingly handsome. Their beauty though has a cold sculpted elegance ...
by Winterhawk99
Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:13 am
Forum: General Lore
Topic: The Irda (The High Ogres of Krynn)
Replies: 10
Views: 469

Re: The Irda (The High Ogres of Krynn)

This is when Fawn meets the diviner (her grandmother centuries later) In children of Hell II: The landscape below changes so quickly. At first there is only water below, then a great forest stretches out to the horizon. A few minutes later another narrow sea forms to the east: The direction they see...
by Winterhawk99
Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:06 am
Forum: General Lore
Topic: The Irda (The High Ogres of Krynn)
Replies: 10
Views: 469

Re: The Irda (The High Ogres of Krynn)

This is Aiauta's post when her mother decides she is to be a seeker: Deep within the Plains of Dust Lies a small hidden Fertile oasis. The badlands surrounding the small valley are so inhospitable that the people of the oasis have rarely if ever seen another people. On the rare occasion one would co...
by Winterhawk99
Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:25 am
Forum: General Lore
Topic: The Irda (The High Ogres of Krynn)
Replies: 10
Views: 469

Re: The Irda (The High Ogres of Krynn)

Culture continued with Irda society (where it exists at all) There is almost no references to Irda society. I’m not going to review what came before the breaking of the Greygem of Gargath. Instead, I’ll talk about what any surviving society would look like and again I will give examples I created. S...